Share Your Media for Online Video Streaming
Using FTP or Google Drive
Use FTP to upload any video directly to the ACC Media Server from your office, from the Faculty Resource Centers FRCs, or any other campus computer. Note: You cannot use FTP to upload files outside ACC network.
Otherwise, you can also use your Google Drive account to share your video with us.
To use FTP, download and install your preferred FTP client, and then use the following settings:
- Host Address: 184.108.40.206 or
- Host Name: irtflash.austincc.edu
- Host Type: Automatic Detect
- User ID: encoder
- Anonymous: Not Checked
- Password: encoder
- Startup Directory: /uploads/
- Transfer Mode: Auto Detect or Binary
FTP Client Free Software
Contact the Instructional Designer on your campus.